Home   /   Music   /   Merch   /   Shows   /   Biography   /   Contact

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April 2010 Update

Hey folks,

Just wanted to give you a quick update as to what I've been up to, and what I'm working on for 2010. I'm currently in the pre-production phase of the next bridgework release that will likely be a full length CD. I'm having fun working out some of the songs before stepping them up toward some kind of final version.
I can't say exactly when it will be done, but I'll keep you posted throughout the process.

I'm also starting to schedule some solo gigs on the east coast for July.
I already have July 9 confirmed in Burlington, VT and I'm looking for a Boston area gig for July 10. If you have any recommendations, please let me know.

I'm also looking to schedule some gigs in Richmond VA, Washington DC, and New York City which will happen later in July.

I really need all of the help I can get to help offset the costs of these efforts. If you haven't already, please donate a few dollars, and download my latest EP HERE

Thanks!

No comments: